Saturday, July 2, 2011

What is This?

Is this LOVE? Or is this just a misinformed choice, made in the blindness of the dark..? Incapable to see the difference for it is still to fresh, yet the sensation of this advanced emotion embodies me. Mastering my heart, declaring to me that it is she who is the one! Why else would time cease at her existence, why else would an elementary second evolve into a complicated eternity spent away from her? Everyone familiarizes with the concept that perfection is incapable, insensible to the proof that she unconsciously provides to me daily to their dissatisfaction. I clinch onto the willingness to swim throughout all the great oceans of the globe, just to gaze my eyes on her shimmering smile. Wanting to conquer the most colossal of mountains in the world to expose to her what a beautiful creation our god has in deed made & then demonstrate to her that she is far more excellent than it all... Who knew her exploding smile could hold me captive, who was knowing that the simple batting of her eyelashes could make me tremble, who knew that her sent could blind my vision with a loud color of LOVE? Who knew? God did!

No comments:

Post a Comment