Saturday, July 2, 2011

Tears of A Broken Heart.

Shattered, laying amongst the dirt of the floor. Fluids sink out, draining the life from the thumps of its beat. Deflating its figure from full to thin, slowly disappearing... Unsure of how or when this first destruction started to take place.. Nevertheless, as I rest,  utterly lifeless in disbelief of the actuality that this happened. In despair, fragments of glass from the Jameson bottle chaoticly placed everywhere. Lamps, laying on the hollow wooden floors, holes scored into the walls of my life, soon to be crumbling like the rib cage in my chest feeling concave from the effects of a broken heart. My pores reek out of whiskey, even with the mixture of morphine, it can't help ease this pain. Awake, yet unconscious to the world around me, to confused to engage with other people for my mind is wondering with her in my thoughts.. Would I rather go on in this life to feel the pain she caused, just to know that I can still feel emotion, or end it now and board upon a journey to my eternal living..?

SonnyCas

No comments:

Post a Comment