Saturday, July 2, 2011

A Nights Tale

Lying down beside your diligent grace amongst the wild owls nocturnal sorrows. I persist that it is I, who has indeed gone mad with my beautiful mind imagining this extraordinary celestial being, alluring me to my kingdom of beatitude. Undeniably your love, which is loud in all of its praise, enchants my spirit so nimble. It ambushed my hearts love as it approached me unnoticed, soundless as if it were working like the feathers of that owls wings. Attracted to the flame that is a blazed with in my organ, where it has embedded itself into my utmost desires! With the window open, a breeze passes through, so gently brushing your hair out of your face, placing it ever so perfectly, strand by strand, out of the way. As though it were Mother Nature herself, with a curious urge to partake in this exploration in which she may as well admire your beauty & grace. Even upon a night as this, calm as the heart of God, it confronts you and I with the abyss chilling draft you unconsciously disregard. For the fever that our love produces, heats up our bodies far greater than any sub temperature. Unwittingly your body strides nearer to mine, as you snug up against my arm. Clutched tightly as though our souls have been pertaining to one another already for a lifetime. So with this I say, in your softest moments my love falls harder!

No comments:

Post a Comment