Monday, July 4, 2011

As She Leaves

Concentrating on every individual footstep that she takes in the direction away from me. Its to exhausting for me to continue on as simply just her friend not allowing us to reach our full potential. I tried to go on pretending that I could play this part for my love, although I could never have that restriction held over me, depriving me of all possibilities. Hearing, "Sometimes the best way to hold on is to just let go", screams in my eardrums like nails on a chalkboard, but what good is a blustering noise when I'm not willing to listen, with earplugs intact. So as pride comes before the fall, in this case I fell first, and now my pride won't let this desire die... So as she goes, It starts to impact my aching heart drastically once she begins to fade in the distance. Do I spring after her fleet of foot, or forever hide my feelings, hindering my destiny so that she may go on with another....? Concentrating on every individual footstep that she takes in the direction away from me... Just waiting for her to turn to me, and run back into my arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment