Saturday, July 2, 2011

Sun Rays

Softened sun rays break through silk filled clouds, smoothly caressing your tender profile as you so innocently giggle along side the multitude of your friends. Oblivious to my interest, you proceed onward with your charismatic conversation, as I engage to your every movement. I stay locked to you fascinated by your magnetic pull you have on my character. Bewitched by your simple seduction I'm left in what appears to be a trance, indulged in your humble beauty. Aching to shower you with complements, you bashfully neglect my attentively chosen words that I assert to honor your being. Wanting to fill your touch in public, I grow crazed being powerless. Overwhelmed by your divine radiance, I truly how breathtaking your surely are. Desperately wishing to interrupt this festive crowd with a shout of praise, announcing my heartfelt emotions devoted to none other than you. Nonetheless I dreadfully sink back into the shadows of the cluster of people, unwillingly becoming invisible. Appreciating the facts of my actions, I accept that although you'll possibly never be mine, at lease God was so kind enough to bless me enough with your smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment